• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Afrikan

I'll say it again. Cutler should rip into this organization in the post game.

How can you go two years with such a glaring weakness, and do nothing about it? LT has been a disaster for too long.

and I don't know what the fuck they were thinking about by adding Chilo Rachel. WTF??? They are really trying to get him killed.

Kellen

sums up the bears offense tonight:

ab4a64f099imesp1.gif.gif

McCarthy needs to get over that damn FB handoff to Kuhn. It was our best option when we had no RBs, but if Benson or Starks is back there it makes no sense.

Godslay

Banned

goddamn @ this guy, I'm assuming he was fired.

The complaint identifies Darrell Sperber, the General Manager at John Elway's Toyota, as a repeat harasser and the primary source of the rampant racial harassment. Sperber was allegedly the originator of frequent racial slurs, epithets and stereotypes, including referring to non-Caucasian employees as "dumb Mexicans," "goddamn Mexicans," "apes," "Aunt Jemimas," "camel people" and "slant eyes." Sperber also encouraged personnel of the dealership to make demeaning and vicious racist comments about non-Caucasian customers who chose not to purchase a vehicle.

squicken

how is this bears' offense better than last year? martz may be an idiot who can't protect his QB but I bet he would have gotten Marshall in 1v1 situations

Fox318

Yup. I quit all of my leagues at the end of last year. And I won a championship in one of them.

There is no logic behind the numbers that players like Marshall, Cutler, Finley, etc will put up tonight. It's all a bullshit guessing game.

Draft like Snes.

Only draft your team.

Top Bottom