• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who was Vick even throwing to? Looked like there were 3 Ravens players in the area so why in the world would you make that throw?

Bread

Banned
I loved Hightower's hit on Fitz, he completely bulldozed him. Good job holding them to a FG, now Brady needs to get some shit done.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Can't fucking believe this. There is a bar around the corner from my house. Went there all last season to catch the Eagles games not shown on local NYC tv. Go there today and found out they got rid of the DTV and only have the Giants game on.

Had my whole day planned out too!

Now have to follow the game online like the old cruel days.
Sports bar without Sunday ticket isn't a sports bar at all.

TheFatOne

Not a terrible start for the Pats defense. Dline has to be better, and the coverage has to be tighter. I wonder when Belichick will stop playing vanilla. I think it's going to be a few weeks before you start seeing more exotic stuff from the Pats defense.

untitled-1jdsbz.gif

Wow

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Seriously, this bearded little shit just missed a wide open receiver from 20 yards out by simply not being able to get the ball to him. He saw him. He wasn't overly rushed. He planted, cocked and threw a ball that simply couldn't make it 20 fucking yards.

Fucking go sit down fuckstick.

Top Bottom