• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only game I get right now is the Dolphins vs Raiders game and ho boy is that Miami stadium empty lol.

It's a home game for the Patriots when they go to Miami.....even on MNF.

I'm also going to feel bad rooting for the injury cart because we all know it's coming for Vick :\

yaaa steelers going down

brett-keisel-totally-looks-like-yukon-cornelius.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Fucking shit. Just once, ONCE I want kubiak to defer when on the road. Crowd is significantly more quiet after halftime than at the start of the game.

GQman2121

Banned
I know. The masses don't know who Brian Urlacher is anymore.

True. But also, how can Comcunts claim to have more live football than Direct TV with the NFL Ticket....that's free for new customers and discounted for current subscribers? I don't have either, but it's just wrong to market your products like that.

Wes

venison crêpe
Richardson just equalled his run total of last week in 1 attempt.

Oh wait that was Benjamin? Damn it :jnc

Sanjuro

True. But also, how can Comcunts claim to have more live football than Direct TV with the NFL Ticket....that's free for new customers and discounted for current subscribers? I don't have either, but it's just wrong to market your products like that.

I'm happy with Comcast. Even though NFL Ticket sounds pretty sweet, the Direct TV service was just unbearable for me.

Top Bottom