• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

back to back tears. Tebow fail. Sanchize pick.

At some point they have to let tebow throw though so the defense doesn't know it's a 100% run when Tebow comes in, right? That guy was just WAITING for tebow.

Drakeon

Goddammit, Austin Collie needs to retire already. I can't watch him keep getting injured anymore. Dude's not going to make it to 30.

Was he really concussed again? Jesus christ, he went to highschool around where I used to live too. Poor fucking guy. I hope someone convinces him to retire, no one can take that many concussions in that short period of time.

Vesmir

Banned
Duqix.jpg

Narag

Was he really concussed again? Jesus christ, he went to highschool around where I used to live too. Poor fucking guy. I hope someone convinces him to retire, no one can take that many concussions in that short period of time.

Nah, looks like his knee was fucked up. One hand immediately went for his head when he was on the ground so I assumed wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom