• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Still think Fitz isn't our number 1 problem? I really see nothing else that doesn't need immediate addressing. Well, our RB trainer is obvious a drunken bastard, but other than that..

Our secondary is still not playing well. Williams is a huge liability, Weeden missed two throws going his way, one of which was a TD.

I'm not this huge Fitz fan, but they haven't drafted one and there's nothing we can do about it. He's the biggest problem along with every receiver not named Johnson, though Jones is great as a run blocker. They need to draft a QB, I've said as much, they could have sat him behind Fitz, but they didn't so we're destined for 6/7 wins.

Gailey refused to go deep after Fitz missed the fade to Johnson, don't blame him either. He called two great plays back to back to get them into the endzone and Fitz didn't execute either.

Fuck I just want Tannehill to choke now. How fucking stupid can you be. Once your out of the fucking pocket running in your own endzone throw the fucking ball away. QB 101

You want the Dolphins to lose? I'm going the other way around, LOL.

By the way, we have a big game tonight.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
0RJfP.jpg

3yM3I.jpg

Incredile.

Well, not for the Titan's d, which is fucking vanilla. As a fan of the game though, incredible.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Our secondary is still not playing well. Williams is a huge liability, Weeden missed two throws going his way, one of which was a TD.

I'm not this huge Fitz fan, but they haven't drafted one and there's nothing we can do about it. He's the biggest problem along with every receiver not named Johnson, though Jones is great as a run blocker. They need to draft a QB, I've said as much, they could have sat him behind Fitz, but they didn't so we're destined for 6/7 wins.

Gailey refused to go deep after Fitz missed the fade to Johnson, don't blame him either. He called two great plays back to back to get them into the endzone and Fitz didn't execute either.

I disagree about Williams. He's getting consistent pressure and demands the best out of the guys opposing him. That leaves our other guys plenty of space to operate. Fitz is just crummy. He can't make even basic throws anymore. Chan is making him work, which is a testament that he's a better coach than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom