• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

I disagree about Williams. He's getting consistent pressure and demands the best out of the guys opposing him. That leaves our other guys plenty of space to operate. Fitz is just crummy. He can't make even basic throws anymore. Chan is making him work, which is a testament that he's a better coach than I thought.

Not Mario, Aaron William, was shitting on the secondary. Mario played well the last two weeks, and I think if we had a LB with some range to cover, and A.Williams played better we'd have more sacks. If I were DC, I'd put Mario inside on some passing downs, frankly we should draft another pass rusher next year, especially since the class will be awesome. Mario has a great fucking bullrush, just needs a closer lane to the QB. Line up 3 DEs and let them go nuts. Anderson has been a good signing too, really like him and he's been underutilized if you ask me in this system.

Gilmore also shouldn't have given up the TD. Single high, he had inside help and he bites on the post instead of sitting outside and holding the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom