• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Over seven minutes to review and spot the ball in the Saints game. All of us knew right away that it wasn't a fumble and it was pretty clear where the ball needed to go. This is why the real refs need to return.

Mrbob

shameful performance by the niners. i knew i was right to be nervous about the game! our defense looked like trash and once again alex refuses to throw deep... or our coaching staff refuses to draw up some deep routes. the game really turned on the six point swing with us missing a FG and the vikings getting the fg before the half. then whitner not catching the easy pick 6, whitner with poor coverage on the goalline. it was just the perfect storm for a loss!

the refs sucked complete balls. even when it was to our benefit it was just ridiculous. we can only beat the jets if tebow doesn't touch the field. otherwise we're going to be 2-2!

Weak sauce. I expected more. Especially since your team tried to cheat to win in the 4th (Exposing Harbaugh for the fraud he is) and still got their ass kicked!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Over seven minutes to review and spot the ball in the Saints game. All of us knew right away that it wasn't a fumble and it was pretty clear where the ball needed to go. This is why the real refs need to return.

Yeah while I don't understand the hate for letting the play unfold before blowing the whistle (tampa may have beaten the cowboys if they did that) but taking that long is the ridiculous part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom