• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

The Saints defense gave up only 6 points in the first half. Why are they getting insulted? The Saints offense should be able to put up more points of KC

untitled-1ibotm.gif

I don't care who made that call. Head coach or offensive coordinator.

If I'm the owner, I make the call and fire them. Right now.

I mean, when has Shaun Hill EVER pushed anyone around? He's not big enough to make that play. You've got Calvin Johnson on the field and you call a QB sneak up the middle on 4th down WHEN YOU'RE IN FIELD GOAL RANGE.

FIRE EVERYONE.

I'm not sure we'll see a dumber play this year from any team.

Why the fuck would you do that, seriously. Go for the FG or take a short yardage strike.

SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!!

Trey

Thought it was collarbone, but they probably ruled that out with an x-ray. Guess we'll have to wait on the overall health of his shoulder.

Me too. Definitely is the largest story this week. The blow was softened a bit with the win.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You make Ford look reasonable. That's quite the feat.

Hey, sorry--whoever made that call not only did these things: 1) Ignored Calvin Johnson and 2) didn't go for the tying field goal, they ALSO chose to run a sneak OVER DOMINIC RAIOLA, who hasn't gotten a push on the offensive line in his life.

It was a terrible call that should cost someone their job. If it's Linehan, add that to the first half debacle on offense and it's an easy firing to make.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!! SAINTS 0-3!!!!!

WHO DEY???

Mediocre Pats and ahitty NO. Feels good man.

cajunator

Banned

I really cant wait to see your team choke.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom