• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
The only good thing is that I dont have to work for a week so I can fully concentrate on watching us lose to GB in hilarious fashion.

TheFatOne

OK Eagles just need 3 stops followed by 3 td's. They still in this.

Crazier things have happened. They just need a big defensive play.

They're protecting a four score lead in the 3rd Quarter.

Andy Reid has found god a desire to run the ball, which will aid in the Cards' efforts to shorten this game.

Maybe it's because I missed the first half,but I just don't trust any lead with Kolb as the QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The only good thing is that I dont have to work for a week so I can fully concentrate on watching us lose to GB in hilarious fashion.

I'm thinking Green Bay goes 6-3 into the bye so don't worry, we'll probably lose against New Orleans for some reason.

Fox318

sRCgr.jpg

cajunator

Banned
I'm thinking Green Bay goes 6-3 into the bye so don't worry, we'll probably lose against New Orleans for some reason.

I think we suck too much to have any hope in that game, but a team like the Saints doesnt give up, so that could be very dangerous if they look past us. Im really hoping they do.

Godslay

Banned
Alright. Hopefully the entire team steps up after the half. Don't want to get into too big of a hole.

10 points is doable. They can't give up any more big plays, and get off the field on third and long. Texans D is in an interesting position, if they bring the heat they risk getting burned. Play too safe they'll let Denver back in the game.

Rod Smith sighting.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I thought it might have been a fluke the first two games, but I'm starting to actually believe that Falcons defense is.... Good.

anyone else hate the nfl.com box scores?

i like yahoosports even though it isnt as aesthetically pleasing, it gives me all of the information i want.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shit start.... ugh

cajunator

Banned
I guess the only solace I have is that at least this team doesnt get blown out. they at least keep it close and dont give up, although an L is an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom