• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Any Jets fans left? I asked this earlier but I didn't get a reply. What happened to Coples? Did he even play today? I thought he looked really good in the preseason. Did he fall out of favor with Rex or something?

Fox318

Any Jets fans left? I asked this earlier but I didn't get a reply. What happened to Coples? Did he even play today? I thought he looked really good in the preseason. Did he fall out of favor with Rex or something?

He was still in and getting pressure.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus kickers never miss against the Texans.

TheFatOne

He was still in and getting pressure.

Ahh I must have missed it. Was it in late in the 4th? I thought it was strange that I didn't see him at all in the first half especially since he is a first round guy. I thought maybe he did something that the coaches didn't like or something. Thanks.

beast786

untitled-34ruuh.gif

Sunhil is NFL-GAF red zone channel.

Godslay

Banned
Sure but goddamn. This defense is giving up bombs.

From what it looked like the safeties where way out of position, and seemed to be frozen from the play action. I'm not sure though, I'd have to rewatch. Moore looked bad, and was taken out. That's a good thing, because Quinton Carter is a better safety. It might not prevent the big play, but it's a positive move. Moore was the weakest link by far, and I think he was getting playing time simply because of his draft position.

From what it looked like the safeties where way out of position, and seemed to be frozen from the play action. I'm not sure though, I'd have to rewatch. Moore looked bad, and was taken out. That's a good thing, because Quinton Carter is a better safety. It might not prevent the big play, but it's a positive move. Moore was the weakest link by far, and I think he was getting playing time simply because of his draft position.
Was it Moore or Adams that blew their coverage on that first bomb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom