• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
rtQgs.gif

lol I knew that was coming

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"The blood clung to his left ear just where his helmet ripped off a piece of it as Matt Schaub spoke at the podium following the Texans’ 31-25 win over the Denver Broncos.

“I felt fine,” the Texans’ quarterback said, nonchalantly. “You know, I just lost a little piece of my ear.”

Like a boss.

TheFatOne

Great defense. This is what they couldn't do last year. Jones with the quick pressure, and then they get a nice stop on 4th. Good stuff.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Good lord ravens if you're going to bring in the heavies, and run it, at least do some misdirection, a presnap shift something. That was awful.

protecting themselves is not going over the middle in traffic. i really don't get what defenders can do other than aim for the chest and live with penalties

This is a product of being a pass happy, stat driven league. They should go back to letting defenders actually defend a WR off the line and down the field, and then maybe you wouldn't have as many WRs running free through zones with secondary guys getting heads of steam to clock people. But because everyone is in love with QBs and offensive stats, they're not going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom