• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

if i gambled i'd wager heavily on SEA. even with the real refs they hold and chuck and get away with it on D. they'll destroy GB's finesse WRs

Fox318

if i gambled i'd wager heavily on SEA. even with the real refs they hold and chuck and get away with it on D. they'll destroy GB's finesse WRs

Seattle to score no points, Wilson throws 7 ints, Lynch dies from Skittles overdose, and the building turns into a starbucks.

squicken

Seattle to score no points, Wilson throws 7 ints, Lynch dies from Skittles overdose, and the building turns into a starbucks.

that would only happen if i liked SEA. while I think Wilson should already be in the HoF, and admire Cheatin' Pete's college career that seems to no longer exist, I hope they lose

Vire

I don't care if Trent Dilfer was your quarterback for four years.

Why are you cheering? He's been riding on the Ravens coattails for the past decade.

eznark

Banned
I have no vested interest in this game, but I guess I'll root for Seattle just for the meltdown here.

The only person who has a chance of melting down over this game is crybaby bluemax. Packers gaf usually saves freak outs for Finley doing stupid shit in wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom