• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

383489_10151044726286314_1194507288_n.jpg

Haters gonna hate

bionic77

He's taught you well. There is no sense of responsibility for the heinous actions of the entire Patriots organization. Bill Belichick must be forced to pay for what he did to that poor referee. There is no excuse for treating a valuable member of the football community like that. There is no excuse for attacking an official like Bill Belichick did last night. Order must be restored. It isn't too late to take back their Super Bowl championships either.
Let's be bro's for two weeks until Vick and Reid betray you for the greater good.

eznark

Banned
I just am going based on what I experienced growing up. I went to high school in Boston and it was always more of a hockey town than basketball. Even though the Celtics had been more successful in the past and the Bruins had fallen down. Historically I think the Bruins mean more to the city of Boston. My opinion is probably skewed because I don't like pro basketball but there it is.

I'm a huge hockey fan so I was disappointed in the atmosphere personally. Probably didn't help that thy had the worst person in this history of the world Turncoat Kessel on their team.

LET'S FUCKING GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!

Sanjuro

I'm a huge hockey fan so I was disappointed in the atmosphere personally. Probably didn't help that thy had the worst person in this history of the world Turncoat Kessel on their team.

LET'S FUCKING GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!

That's a damn shame.

My ritual is Halftime Pizza across from the Garden. Get a couple slices and 32oz beers (domestic and craft). Playing nonstop are hockey fights before the game.

During the time you were here I used to get $2 tickets to the game.

eznark

Banned
That's a damn shame.

My ritual is Halftime Pizza across from the Garden. Get a couple slices and 32oz beers (domestic and craft). Playing nonstop are hockey fights before the game.

During the time you were here I used to get $2 tickets to the game.

I went to a bunch, no idea how much it cost. Cool place to watch hockey and so many rad dive bars around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom