• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Lol this game is so bad :(.
ez I feel for you, why you're so angry... 2 years ago super bowl champs, last year 15-1, this year awful...

bionic77

Packers so bad I think the Steelers might even be able to stop them.

On the other hand we are so bad the Packers could probably run on us.

:lol Fraudgers.

JCizzle

Maybe if there was ANY threat of the Packers running the ball, they wouldn't just be shooting straight up. Like, even a tiny little chance of it happening.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe if there was ANY threat of the Packers running the ball, they wouldn't just be shooting straight up. Like, even a tiny little chance of it happening.
Or even a god damn play that doesn't take forever to develop. McCarthy is a fucking idiot. He can't adjust his gameplan on the fly. He'll keep calling 30 yard posts and shit and Rodgers will die on the field.

bluemax

Banned
Never seen an under front. The way they twist and stunt just gives the LT/LG nightmares. Lots of head games, don't know where they're going. Seattle's the best team in the league at running it along with the Niners. Clemons making a living off of it.

I hated the Clemons trade at the time, but Pete has done wonders with the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom