• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
NFC is the worst. Can easily see Chicago, Dallas and the Lion's sneak on that list.

The way it's going, I don't think any of those teams are even close. NFC seems considerably better than anything the AFC is putting out. I'd include the Texans, but I still find it hard to place them even going 3-0 against weak teams. They are clearly the best in the AFC though.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
NFC Playoff Teams:
49ers
Cardinals
Seahawks
Vikings
Falcons
Giants

reverse order, right? Giants and 49ers rule the roost. Falcons deserve little respect until they show it come the playoffs.

Poor Packers, Saints and Bears. Maybe next year.

Kiryu

bruce_medium.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Broncos update:
if the league is serious about eliminating helmet to helmet hits, he should be suspended for a game.

If it was James Harrison he's be suspended 3, so give him 1 you fucks

ha, if cushing or any other texans player hit manning like that, they probably would have been ejected from the game, and suspended.

RG3 has the inspirational abilities of ben stein.

ari

Banned
The way it's going, I don't think any of those teams are even close. NFC seems considerably better than anything the AFC is putting out. I'd include the Texans, but I still find it hard to place them even going 3-0 against weak teams. They are clearly the best in the AFC though.
Both chi and Dallas have easy enough schedules to make a run for their respectful divisions. Thus, making a run for a wildcard.

I do agree, the AFC is really JV compared to the NFC.

jbug617

Banned
Man I forgot the Pats are going to Seatlle in 3 weeks. They might do the same thing to Brady because that line is very questionable.

Downhome

I'm playing fantasy football for the first time this season in a league with my boss and other people he knows. I have Aaron Rogers as my QB and Seattle as defense, and I also have Randall Cobb. What a night.

Godslay

Banned
Both chi and Dallas have easy enough schedules to make a run for their respectful divisions. Thus, making a run for a wildcard.

I do agree, the AFC is really JV compared to the NFC.

Possibly, can't really rule anything out at this point. AFC has looked like shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom