• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Orlovsky's self safety is still king imo

I forgot about that. Self safeties are still the most :jnc moves, no matter who does it.

It's always been pretty clear who will emerged from the AFC from as early as preseason, which tells a lot from the AFC.

Texans
Pats
Ravens
Jets
Steelers
Bengals

Wait. That is the 2011 post season schedule...Right? Yea. The AFC is shit. Any first or second tier NFC team would either go to the playoffs or run the tables on the AFC.

Fixed. Denver isn't going anywhere at this rate.

Good Luck

I've got Denver penciled in as a loss against the Pats. It's going to take a Tebow to do it.

Mrbob

Driver needs to go back to the profession he is best at.

0.jpg

ari

Banned
I forgot about that. Self safeties are still the most :jnc moves, no matter who does it.

Fixed. Denver isn't going anywhere at this rate.

I've got Denver penciled in as a loss against the Pats. It's going to take a Tebow to do it.
You do know that someone have to come from the west....right? It's gonna be Denver or chargers.

Godslay

Banned
You do know that someone have to come from the west....right? It's gonna be Denver or chargers.

They are just going to relegate all of the teams from the AFC West to Europe for exhibition games. No one deserves to make it from the AFC West so far. Including SD.

They are just going to relegate all of the teams from the AFC West to Europe for exhibition games. No one deserves to make it from the AFC West so far. Including SD.

Can't wait to see those Barcelona Dragons play the Oakland Raiders!

I'm the only one who remembers NFL Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom