• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Redskins play at the Seahawks sometime soon I'd love to make a trip to Seattle for a game. Seems like a fun place to watch a game.

Also Seattle D is getting in that Green Bay ass hard. Forget who, but wasn't either Kiper or McShay ragging on the Bruce Irvin pick on draft day? Dude looks like a beast.

cdyhybrid

I hope the Redskins play at the Seahawks sometime soon I'd love to make a trip to Seattle for a game. Seems like a fun place to watch a game.

Also Seattle D is getting in that Green Bay ass hard. Forget who, but wasn't either Kiper or McShay ragging on the Bruce Irvin pick on draft day? Dude looks like a beast.

You must be mistaken. Mel Kiper has been right about every draft pick ever made.

Fox318

Isn't that a long trip for you?

Fox318

It wouldn't be just for the game. I would make a multiple day trip out of it. Always wanted to visit Seattle. Also the alternatives are if the Redskins play away games at Oakland or SF, and I don't want to die.

Yeah I'm thinking of one day seeing a Jets game at an away stadium but I'm afraid of getting shanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom