• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

d[-_-]b;42361099 said:
Lol @ WR
mark-sanchez-flinch1.gif

QBAllen.gif

GQman2121

Banned
EDIT: Oh and the league gave the coaches/players "what for" for their treatment of the scab refs.

As per Schefer:

I didn't catch some of the hijinx in that game but what was so different about their behavior in comparison to coaches yelling at the standard refs?

It's fucking ridiculous. Coaches wouldn't be yelling at the refs if they could maintain any semblance of control over the game they're supposed to be running. The league office is a fucking joke and the league as a whole isn't much better. That Golden Tate fine was pathetic.

Dragon said:
I had two different Giants fans this week in my office give me shit for trashing David Diehl.
These people are either medically blind or willfully unable to admit when a player has declined. The really bad part about the latter part of that statement is that Diehl at his best was slightly above average.

How he made it to the Pro-Bowl over Kareem in those years still confounds me.

squicken

Jared Allen is the in the top 5 of greatest people in the NFL.

Allen has a funny persona but let's not get carried away. I've seen him dive at the knees, with a clear intent to injure, of both Matt Schaub and Andrew Luck. DeMarcus Ware manages to be a great pass rusher w/o being a jerkoff.

Cagey

Banned
David Diehl appeals to all of the fuzzy sports narratives that writers and fans like to believe: he was gritty, determined, unheralded, team player, leader, "lunchpail player", never gave up, tryhard, trooper who played with injuries without complaining (can't say soldier), winner, champion, etc etc.

On top of that, we're subjected to the infallible argument that "YOU CAN WIN SBs with DAVID DIEHL".

Sigh. Intangibles brah, you can't explain them.

Goku = Peyton
Gohan = Eli
Piccolo = Vick
Frieza = Tom Brady
Yamcha = Alex Smith

Why you gotta insult Piccolo like that?

jakncoke

Banned
youre better than that

you completely missed my point, my point is how you going to blame him sucking on a death when he's fucking sucked since signing the contract. im sick of people trying to use that particular even as the reason why he sucked. dude been dog shit for awhile nothing new

Man don't knock grandmas, they're awesome.

I know, i miss my great grandma each and every day.

Nori Chan

you completely missed my point, my point is how you going to blame him sucking on a death when he's fucking sucked since signing the contract. im sick of people trying to use that particular even as the reason why he sucked. dude been dog shit for awhile nothing new

The point is obvious.

youre just BETTER than that jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom