• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

i think it made me a better poster because i post things now. but im still the shitty person as i have and probably always will be

I wish the mods would get rid of the steelers avatar and let you have your old one.

LET YOUR SEAHAWK PRIDE FLOW FREE

Fuck man. Pats might be under .500 for the first time in 9 years after Sunday's game. Nuts.
3NW

jakncoke

Banned
also we know snes isnt that smart anyways, i mean come on teh fucking guy could still have his account today but the maroon just couldnt stop going to gaming side

d[-_-]b

Banned
Cee-Lo, make it stop :(.

I actually think Flacco is good, but I won't hear you knock someone on the Pats, even Brady, with inaccuracy. Pre-2007 Brady is still better than Flacco's career even if we dismiss how much more this is a passing league than it was in 2001.

Ravens suck

Flacco is mediocre at best

Dragon

Banned
hmmm Tom Brady puts up crap numbers when he's not surrounded by above average players.

I actually think Flacco is good, but I won't hear you knock someone on the Pats, even Brady, with inaccuracy. Pre-2007 Brady is still better than Flacco's career even if we dismiss how much more this is a passing league than it was in 2001.

Ravens suck

The WiiU is sucky shit.
The SNES was even worse.

Sometimes Saints fans just need a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom