• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschalter

Can some one post a screen of Cam's face on the sack?

l screenshoted it, sorry for the terrible quality, as I'm watching a shitty stream.

QigiE.png

LJ11

On third and long, I don't see the point, but I have seen DEs completely disappear for QBs when they drop back. It's like they turn into ninjas! Yeah, they throw darts at the DE that they don't catch, but at least it's a loss of down. ;)

Don't have a problem with it on 3rd medium/short, maybe stay shallow and spy a bit, follow the QBs eyes and try to close off a throwing lane for a short pass. No problem with zone blitz, but on that 3rd down the Giants almost converted on the screen, that was crazy. Bills did that too much this past weekend, guess it's still gnawing at me.

Bowser

Seriously? Is that usual for Carolina?

Sadly yes. We just don't have a dedicated fan base. All the fucking PSL owners just sell their tickets to out of town fans. At divisional games at least a 3rd of the stadium is filled with opposing fans. Only thing that can change it is winning, I guess.

jakncoke

Banned
my score prediction can come true if giants get a fg and panthers score a td and miss a 2 pt conversion/pat

edit; i see someone else remembered my prediction

effzee

This is a terrible game. I was expecting the Panthers to possibly win so the Eagles losing next week to the Giants wouldn't sting as much.

Thanks a lot Cam :(

charsace said:
WTF has happened to Bennett? He was shit for the cowboys and now all of a sudden he's good for us.
He still has consistency issues and has had some bad drops over the past three games, but yeah if he keeps coming along I'll be happy. He has the physical attributes to be a monster.

Not being behind a future hall of famer helps, too.

EDIT: By the way:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

Andre Brown in his short career has been cut by the Giants, Broncos (twice), Colts, Panthers and Redskins. #NYG

methodman

Banned
At least all the TWC subscribers are missing this terrible game, so it's not truly a national game

:(

im sorry bro. it will happen for you guys soon. i remember the niners having "national" games too for the past couple of years, and they just fucking sucked so bad in them. so embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom