• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Bucs don't give a fuuuuuuck. We'll go for it on 4th down in the 1st, we'll hit your QB on a kneel. Fuck you, I'mma do me.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow, this offense is awful. I mean, like obviously terrible. Not sure what that says about the Bills D.

MechDX

No defense by chefs or new Orleans.

nodefense_zpsf2256ba8.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
First throw was bad, four were mediocre, and one was pretty excellent.

All in all, a good day for him so far!

1 was incomplete, the others were complete and 1 for a TD. What the fuck constitutes a mediocre complete pass for a first down...lol

Trey

The superior Kyle Williams is a monster.

@WW: one which gets your receiver smacked for being thrown behind him.

cajunator

Banned
Why are we so terribad against the run? Damn Brees, I really hope you're enjoying your NFL record salary, man.

EDIT: Was thinking porter not nicks but even that doesnt make sense, terribad defense making my head hurt

Dude, hes not the only QB with a huge salary. You cant keep everybody on a team.
Sometimes players want a payday too. I think you should be more mad that we have a ton of money tied up in defensive players that arent up to snuff.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What with this league and so many bad tackles holy fuck

Jesus it's like the initial fundamental you learn, TACKLE THE MOTHERFUCKER with the BALL, do it hard to send a message

Holy Fuck Sunhi, it just came on my RedZone maybe 15 seconds ago, the page refreshes you have the .gif up, fuck me

/bow

Narag

Dude, hes not the only QB with a huge salary. You cant keep everybody on a team.
Sometimes players want a payday too. I think you should be more mad that we have a ton of money tied up in defensive players that arent up to snuff.

I'd think some sort of performance based incentive plan might motivate that D.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Maybe they should have brought in a head coach.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stafford has no accuracy any more. I have no idea what happened to him in the offseason but he's not even close to where he was last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom