• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

nateeasy

Banned
untitled-1hdsr7.gif
Kitna would be proud.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Dalton gets sacked, is going down, Ref magically throws yellow flag for holding due to his linemen holding the other player >_<

Godslay

Banned
Vik are opposite of GB/DET type offense. Vik DL is bes at left what is weakness at SF offline . Minn indoor at home is a tough place.

A grind out game.

Sounds good to me. I don't follow either team close enough to really know. Just wondered what your reasoning was.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Lions pass defense is so bad.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How do youmfalse start twice in the first quarter... At home. Cowboys just lack discipline.
Excuse me, three times.

eznark

Banned
Dat routine lemme borrow that from ya

Lol at announcers getting excited about 10 yard Chris Johnson run

When the packers are playing I go one better and use both the laptop and iPad for game mix, RedZone and Packers!

It's how I always know just who to make fun of!

Askani

Damn. How does Dan Dierdorf manage to commentate with Brees's dick in his mouth all game? Find a gay marriage state and move there with him already.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Our whole defense seems bad this year. I recall it working once in a while last year.

I still think the game has passed Gunther Cunningham by and I have thought that for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom