• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Gigglepoo

So we only hyper-scrutinize scabs now?

Part of the problem with the scabs is that their existence dominating football talk. I know you're trying to flip things on the head to show the real refs aren't perfect (no one said they were), but it'd be nice just to talk about football for a change. We'll jump on the refs when they're morons, but it's a lot more interesting to talk about the Jets laughable QBs or the Cowardly Ryan or whatever.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ah Bawstan Teams imploding... So Good!

Sawx, Cheatriots, Ruins (haha NHL Lock-out), Czzzzz

TheFatOne

Pats don't have to cover linebackers or corners to play this vanilla scheme. Their only shot on defense is to be creative. I don't understand why Belichick hasn't realized this. I also don't understand why Ninkovich continues to get snaps. Just pay attention to him on any play. The guy gets zero push consistently, and gets swallowed up in the run game. Just so damn sad watching him play.

Sanchez is a fucking turd. 4th year and you're still making the same shithead mistakes. You're done you piece of trash. Geno Smith future!

eznark

Banned
Part of the problem with the scabs is that their existence dominating football talk. I know you're trying to flip things on the head to show the real refs aren't perfect (no one said they were), but it'd be nice just to talk about football for a change. We'll jump on the refs when they're morons, but it's a lot more interesting to talk about the Jets laughable QBs or the Cowardly Ryan or whatever.

I thought the same thing too for the last 7 weeks. Now you guys have turned me around! It's all about the officials. Everything else is only tangentially related.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Grossed out by Kubes play calling in this first half. Awful.

Top Bottom