• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

K-19

Banned
suplex.gif

Zangief style.

TheFatOne

Pats defense did something?

They have been making plays all game. It's just that they are limited. They don't have anyone who can match up against TEs/RBs. Mayo is only guy they have. They only have one true pass rusher. All things considered Pats defense is playing well with the players they have. They need to bench Ninkovich, and fire the defensive coordinator as soon as possible. The offense looks absolutely horrific. I think it's a combo McDaniels/Brady. It's either McDaniels is not using Welker correctly or Brady has lost confidence in Welker and is looking at Gronk/Lloyd.

That's such a cool and strong opinion you have there.

Don't worry it will still happen.

Still plenty of football to be played, and the Pats start with the ball.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
damn my chiefs are fuckin horrible.. what the hell.. seriously

Secure the damn ball.. Cassel needs to sit. period..

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Does anyone here care about city rivalries here? HAHAHAH CHARLOTTE, PANTHERS LOSING AND.............. THE PANTHERS.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL'

Charlotte is a big UNC town so theres that I guess

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does anyone here care about city rivalries here? HAHAHAH CHARLOTTE, PANTHERS LOSING AND.............. THE PANTHERS.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL'

Charlotte is a big UNC town so theres that I guess

something something sweet 16 lol

Vesmir

Banned
I don't know where our D went since last game (first half), but we are shitting the bed. Wilson is OK, not great. We need to show up HUGE or else we just look like flukes.

Top Bottom