• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
:JNC FATFORD

VIKE BIKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Backus didn't even touch the guy. Not Stafford's fault on that one.

But, hey, you know that luxury pick we made of Riley Rieff? Sitting on the bench while Turnstile Backus ole's defensive linemen by every play.

Holmes is a fucking dolt. No clue why they kept him after last year. And I'm officially done with Sanchez. I supported him way too long. I like Rex but he looks like a complete fucking idiot with this Tebow shit. Really sucks when your season turns to shit so fast.

The FAN is going to be amazing tomorrow morning

The part that gets me is the 'top DL' or however it's worked. They're anything but. They don't try to read plays at all, just rush straight.

They are arguably the worst unit on the team, just behind the DBs. Most overrated unit in the NFL, without a doubt. Suh is the most overrated player in the league too.

untitled-4anu0g.gif

TheFatOne

See this is exactly what happens when you are killing teams running the ball. Finally Gronk makes a fucking play. Patriots should just fucking pay Welker already. The offense looks much better when they are actively trying to get Welker the ball. I thought it was Belichick/Pats being arrogant/cheap/retarded, but after the first few weeks I can say it's McDaniels. I didn't think any coordinator would make me want O'Brien back. McDaniels game plans so far have been fucking stupid, and his play calling worse.

Nice sack by Stay Puft Stafford.

Complete unawareness in the pocket.
Total lack of vision.
Excellent form on the turtle shell dive.

9.5 9.5 10 9.5

brentech

They are arguably the worst unit on the team, just behind the DBs. Most overrated unit in the NFL, without a doubt. Suh is the most overrated player in the league too.

Glad you can admit it. Can't remember his name because he only showed up when the Lions won, but that dude who's id starts with a K(ramer? or something), proclaiming that Suh was the best defensive player in the league since R. Lewis multiple times last year....quite the chuckle in my belly.

Top Bottom