• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

K-19

Banned
Why does the 49ers ever run into the jets D? I know that this one is gruyère, but could they go for some round in the outside?

Glad you can admit it. Can't remember his name because he only showed up when the Lions won, but that dude who's id starts with a K(ramer? or something), proclaiming that Suh was the best defensive player in the league since R. Lewis multiple times last year....quite the chuckle in my belly.
Surely a joke account for the Suh comment alone.

GQman2121

Banned
That last toss play against the Jets pretty much sums up their day. They have Hunter for maybe 2 or 3 yards and he just cuts back and beats them for almost 10.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WOOT SMITH and of course WATT recovers the fumble lol

beast786

Glad you can admit it. Can't remember his name because he only showed up when the Lions won, but that dude who's id starts with a K(ramer? or something), proclaiming that Suh was the best defensive player in the league since R. Lewis multiple times last year....quite the chuckle in my belly.

Viking offense has scored 6 points. you think it's D fault?

I'm generally a realist when it comes to Detroit sports.

Kastrioti

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fuck this team.

So angry that Sanchez is still in this game. He should be benched for his poor play. Even for just this game.

That'll just turn him into Scam, put a towel on his head and start eating hot dogs

Then it will be Fatchize vs Fatford

Top Bottom