• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

I would like a Hello Kitty theme for the next thread

xhI2vl.jpg

DarkFlow

Banned
This Arizona game is starting too look more and more like a trap game. I think Arizona might have been overlooking the dolphins.

Gigglepoo

Uh, he had one of the best games of his career day, while mostly playing from behind? Where this coming from lol. People must have a lot of pent up hate to throw at Cam after he proved all of them wrong last year.

Did you see him shrug off his lineman who were trying to congratulate him on a score so he could dance alone? Or celebrate when he was getting destroyed against the Giants last week? He's an attention whore who cares more about looking good than winning.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I don't see what Scam did today to earn such hate. Its not like he's a lying stat padder like DREW BREES!

Dudes team is down by 20+ points, does pose

Dudes team is down by 3 points, does celebration dance

Scores go ahead score, celebration... Allowed

Fumbles, cost team the game, puts towel and sulks with his Bitchassness he learned from his Dad and Auburn... why not be mad there, scream and rip his shirt... oh that's when he scores all by himself... SuperBowl Future... lol

At least Sanchino has gotten to the playoffs and Championship round

K-19

Banned
When I watch the Cards I am filled by pity, hope and hanger. Fuck this team to make me feel such emotions during their games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know he's a scratch but... why... capital W?

jsonline.com said:
Packers analysis: Williams is inactive because TE Tom Crabtree and LB Jamari Lattimore, both of whom were inactive because of injury last week, are active this week. Crabtree getting the nod over Williams tells you a little bit about coach Mike McCarthy's game plan today. Anytime you leave a block active over a pass receiver, you can assume running the ball is in the game plan. I guess we'll see.

Top Bottom