• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

jacket320

Anyone else having problems with gamecenter on nfl.com? It's not working as well as last year and will randomly stop refreshing/updating. It was terrible last week and a little better this morning but hanging again so far during the afternoon games.

Antonio_Garay_Hello_Kitty_Smartcar_Convertible.jpg

someone shop Cam in there

Turnover machine? Tell me how many turnovers he had today. Go ahead. Cam is the only reason this team is even relevant so take your hate and shove it.

Relevant? They're three games back and did not make the playoffs last year. That's the definition of irrelevant. Cam's smile has seduced you, but his towel tells the whole story.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'd be funny if this game ended up like the WVU Baylor game. It was a score-a-thon last year. I'd be happy if we stay within 14

Crisco

Banned
Don't tell me to shut the fuck up because your golden boy is a dancing, smiling turnover machine. I call it like I see it. You're just salty from top to bottom because I was fucking right and I still am.

What do you call the highest YPA in the league and the most rushing TDs by a QB? He's telling you to shut the fuck up because you're just an annoying troll trying to cash in on a couple bad games to validate your already failed prediction.

What do you call the highest YPA in the league and the most rushing TDs by a QB? He's telling you to shut the fuck up because you're just an annoying troll trying to cash in on a couple bad games to validate your already failed prediction.

And what do you call an inaccurate arm, all of the interceptions he's thrown this year, the fumble that he had at the end of this game that cost his team the game, and his immaturity and ego?

But yeah, not thrilled with the Packers D's attempts to play zone that drive. Just play man if you don't know how to play zone. We finally have the talent at DB to do it.

Top Bottom