• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You know why most detest Scam, cause he is from the same mold that TO and Ocho Blam-KO are made from

Bitchassness motherfuckers, who talk and try to be shit, but their game doesn't even remotely back that up

Get butt-hurt so fast, bitch/moan/cry as their solitude...

Fucking grown ass men getting paid millions acting like spoiled children

Bitch you earn things in life nothing is handed to you... well you can go the Ca, route and try to steal shine

MechDX

Andy Dalton should have been rookie of the year. Not Scam. I think we all can agree on that.

jjwatspic.gif

Andy Dalton should have been rookie of the year. Not Scam. I think we all can agree on that.

Nah, I'm a Bengals fan and I still think Cam deservedly got it for the insane numbers that he put up last year.

But I wouldn't trade Andy for Cam for the world. Andy's a natural leader, and has really melded with Lewis's philosophy. Plus I think he thrives when critics are a little more dismissive of him (vs. Cam last year, something something arm strength this year...)

K-19

Banned
Ok, the Cards game tab is now closed. Fuck you card. I put all my hope on your running game, you suck.

Fuck you,
Frenchie.

eznark

Banned
Give me more Cobb. My God I fucking love this kid. He is short but mmmmmm, having speed after the catch gives me a hard on!

Top Bottom