• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Crisco

Banned
You know why most detest Scam, cause he is from the same mold that TO and Ocho Blam-KO are made from

Bitchassness motherfuckers, who talk and try to be shit, but their game doesn't even remotely back that up

Get butt-hurt so fast, bitch/moan/cry as their solitude...

Fucking grown ass men getting paid millions acting like spoiled children

Bitch you earn things in life nothing is handed to you... well you can go the Ca, route and try to steal shine

You know, you're partially right. The rest of it is that he would be a huge upgrade at the QB position for at least half the league. It's that rare combo of hate and envy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Your shtick is old. If you've watched any football, ever, you'd know anything can happen. And you do know this, but you keep pounding the same lame drum.

Oh please, what have you seen from this team that would make you think this will be remotely close? The D is awful, not a schtick, just the truth. Saints could not stop an ACC team, they are not going to stop GB. Thats just simple logic, sorry if that offends your superior sensibilities.

brentech

Oh please, what have you seen from this team that would make you think this will be remotely close? The D is awful, not a schtick, just the truth. Saints could not stop an ACC team, they are not going to stop GB. Thats just simple logic, sorry if that offends your superior sensibilities.

You must not have watched GB at all this season. Offense has been horrid. Completely out of sync and Rodgers taking sacks left and right.

Cobb is awesome.

"hey let go of my facemask god damnit -- oh forget it I'm just going to back up and get the first anyway"

I like this sudden burst of creativity on offense. Runs? 3 step drops? Shovel passes? It's like McCarthy remembered that you're allowed to use strategy in football.

Top Bottom