• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

xoYLT.jpg
Like any true student of law, he wanted to make sure all the evidence was in any reviewed before the game proceeded.

wtf?

e: Ahahahahaha, what a horrible call. eznark was right!

Lions are pretty much done. Our schedule is rather tough, meaning winning games we're supposed to win is paramount. There's no excuse for losing to the fucking Titans, and now the Vikings. We needed to be 3-1 going into the bye

Instead after the bye we're going to Philly, then to Chicago. We could easily be 1-5 before welcoming Seattle to Ford Field.

To be perfectly honest, in many ways we look like last year...just with no offense. Meaning we're losing games we probably would have won last year by scoring an extra two touchdowns. Same overrated d-line that can't pressure a QB or stop the run. Same busted secondary. Just with a regressed Stafford. Shit is disgusting

They're saying he had possession even though the ball hit the ground.

... are the refs just fucking with Green Bay after they tried to give Green Bay every call last year vs. the Giants?

cajunator

Banned
Ill take it.
That was really borderline. Jimmy clamps the ball like fucking vicegrips so he might have had it fully in possession despite hitting the ground with it. It never jostled around so thats probably why we got it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
All refs seriously hate the Packers... strange.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
seriously if I was a saints fan I'd be disappointed in Ingram

Its hard to make a judgement on him being a 3rd back after Pierre and Sproles. He doesn't get enough carries to get any better and he doesn't do a lot with the touches to get more touches.

cajunator

Banned
seriously if I was a saints fan I'd be disappointed in Ingram

We definitely are.
Especially with the defense being so abysmal. but think about at that time we just came off an 11-5 season and playoffs, followed up with an 13-3 season. It didnt seem like a bad choice.

Top Bottom