• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Horsies Gonna Horsie

ysfnL.gif

It sucks when you look around the NFL and see so many rookies that are better QB's than Freeman. He's just not a natural Qb. Doesnt have the footwork, the accuracy, the spatial awareness to know where to place the football and when. He cant even throw to more than 1 side of the field per play. Seriously, what ever side of the field he decides he's going to look at is the side he's going to throw to and will never look at the other side after the play starts.

eznark

Banned
20/24 for 195 yards, 2TDs.
See thats what happens when you protect the quarterback! Its amazing stuff isnt it?

Sorry dude, you spent the first half making it tediously clear that you no longer care. You don't get to use exclamation points or feign excitement.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
or when you play a crap defense

its too bad the Saints can't play themselves...Brees would break every NFL record.

Sorry dude, you spent the first half making it tediously clear that you no longer care. You don't get to use exclamation points or feign excitement.

Sure you aren't talking about me? I pretty much don't care, Cajun is like the last one to keep hope alive.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I think TB needs to paint this in the Endzone

Maybe Freeman will give a damn, going hey guys lets go over there I see something

jFasA.jpg

Horsies <3

ysfnL.gif

Top Bottom