• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

You think coaching has nothing to do with it?
Clearly the same staff who constructed the 2nd best D in the league a couple years ago don't know how to coach defense.

Get outta here. There's a reason they had Jarrett Bush penciled in as a starter despite him being the worst coverage CB of all time. That reason is probably because Sam Shields is very dumb.

JABEE

You employ a dog murderer and you dare cast the first stone. Get the fuck outta here.

Coming from the guy with a dog murderer at QB.
The Patriots were one of the two teams that were finalists for Vick. The Patriots cheated their way to 3 Super Bowl championships and soiled the term dynasty. The Patriots are lucky that the commissioner of the NFL burned the evidence of their wrong-doings. Burning away history. Covering up the systemic destruction of the NFL. Crushing the dreams of children all over this great nation.

Wes

venison crêpe
jagswag_medium.gif

and then

jaxon_medium.gif

Clearly the same staff who constructed the 2nd best D in the league a couple years ago don't know how to coach defense.

Get outta here. There's a reason they had Jarrett Bush penciled in as a starter despite him being the worst coverage CB of all time. That reason is probably because Sam Shields is very dumb.

This

So happy that the new refs were letting them play... no matter how short-lived it was. All I hear is calls, and all I see is flags now. Ugh.

eznark

Banned

Though, that defense was lucky as shit too.

Dragon

Banned
The Patriots were one of the two teams that were finalists for Vick. The Patriots cheated their way to 3 Super Bowl championships and soiled the term dynasty. The Patriots are lucky that the commissioner of the NFL burned the evidence of their wrong-doings. Burning away history. Covering up the systemic destruction of the NFL. Crushing the dreams of children all over this great nation.

Go murder some dogs and PETA people and shut the shush up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Packers am doomed

Rogers is blind in one eye for life.

Thanks for this. I was wondering what I'd marinate my chicken in tonight. I'll just dredge it through all this delicious salt.

Wes

venison crêpe
LMAO AT THAT DOLPHINS RECEIVER.

Caught it. Then started to fall over himself and drop the ball at the same time.

Top Bottom