• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Dolphins WR lost the ball before he even got hit.
b7acd5d5-80c7-4ca5-a404-0ade0bbf8098.gif

We're gradually being reduced to having Matthews and Rodgers and absolutely nothing else.
Don't worry, we get to overpay to keep them in a year, and then that can continue to be true for the next 5 years!

Really disappointed with the coaching. Starts at the top.

That kid has some potential, let's not destroy his career before it begins. #Browns
I've been depressed for months since we didn't get RG3, I can even look at him without getting angry. So it might be possible for lighting to strike twice for us and get similar prospect in Geno:"). Also my unrational hate for Weeden is equal to Blarrys hate of Flacco before he was elite

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol Packers D is so bad

squicken

why not make brees throw to the deep outside? if you are going to give up a quarter don't give up the middle?

lol that elite cards D

A few mistakes still, but the cleanest game by the Bengals thus far. Defense still needs to step it up (Bratkowski offense and focus on MJD isn't gonna be in the cards every week.)

Top Bottom