• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

images

They will win the NL Central next year.

DarkFlow

Banned
TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN. FREAKING TELL ME ABOUT IT. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You jinxed yourself!

Turnstile

Feels good to beat Oakland at home after losing 4 years to them in row. GG Raiders.

I told you Godslay. Guaranteed win. Damn AT&T has no coverage at Mile High or I would have loved to jump in on the talk.
The stadium was electric from beginning to end.
Btw - why wasn't it a safety early in the game? They only showed one replay on the.screen and it looked like a safety for sure.

this packers game game is killing me.. dropping interceptions, defense letting brees do whatever he wants, questionable calls by the REAL refs..

jesus.. come on PACKERS HOLD ON.. I cannot take a 1-3 start.. I just can't

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Packers screwed again lol

Top Bottom