• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

TheNatural

My Member!
LOL if the Packers lose again thanks to the refs.

Told everyone, the refs coming back doesn't mean shit. Highly overestimated their ability.

cajunator

Banned
We have definitely had help in this game from the playcalls. It hasnt been good.
But fuck it, sometimes you get gifts. Gotta capitalize on them and score.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

eznark

Banned
If this was last week Joe Buck and Aikman would be losing their shit over replacement refs. As it is "nothing you can do, blown call"

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm going to say it now:

That call was MUCH worse then what the scabs did last week. It was painfully obvious that it was a fumble even during real time.

Meier

Clay Matthews pissed that ref off. Probably cost them the recovery.

I don't understand how the Packers weren't flagged for having their entire team on the field after that play though. Sideline infraction.

cajunator

Banned
Also, its very clear that Aaron Kromer doesnt have control of the team. Payton would have choked a fucker for acting that way. Miss you Sean.
Vitt will at least scream at them for being screwups.

eznark

Banned
Clay Matthews pissed that ref off. Probably cost them the recovery.

I don't understand how the Packers weren't flagged for having their entire team on the field after that play though. Sideline infraction.

THE REFS ARE LOSING CONTROL OF THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Top Bottom