• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

GQman2121

Banned
I gotta say, of all the football commentators out there, Chris Collinsworth seems to be right the most. He seems to understand the modern game better than most. I dunno.

He and Brian Billick are probably the best color guys right now. They're both very knowledgeable and make things easy to understand. I also happen to think Mike Mayock is pretty good, but I understand why some people don't like him. He can sound quite abrasive with his delivery.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If we're going by stuff that happened in the 1960s some other cities would have more serious problems than Santa.

Having a judge installed at the field, fans fighting in the stands to the point they have to be pepper sprayed, firing flare guns on national television, cheering the Michael Irvin injury, puking on cops and their daughters, etc. etc. etc.

JABEE

Having a judge installed at the field, fans fighting in the stands to the point they have to be pepper sprayed, firing flare guns on national television, cheering the Michael Irvin injury, puking on cops and their daughters, etc. etc. etc.
Almost every team in the North East has incidents

Narag

He and Brian Billick are probably the best color guys right now. They're both very knowledgeable and make things easy to under stay. I also happen to think Mike Mayock is pretty good, but I understand why some people don't like him. He can sound quite abrasive with his delivery.

I enjoy Collinsworth's insight and lack of care when making some observations. The eaglevision he demonstrated last year also makes me believe he might have superpowers.

He and Brian Billick are probably the best color guys right now. They're both very knowledgeable and make things easy to under stay. I also happen to think Mike Mayock is pretty good, but I understand why some people don't like him. He can sound quite abrasive with his delivery.

I've thought this for years, but this game is unfolding EXACTLY like he said it would, and it feels like he's usually right on. Really, Sunday Night Football is the marquee game and presentation in the NFL right now. By a LONG shot. I do miss the ABC MNF a lot, though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The half is coming to an end

Both teams have a fucking goose egg

Don't be the J E S T S! Jests Jests Jests

Greg

noticed this last week. dude is ripped. prettiest backup QB in football
U7STB.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
noticed this last week. dude is ripped. prettiest backup QB in football

lol

Really didn't expect this game to have no scoring at this point, bizzaro world.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've thought this for years, but this game is unfolding EXACTLY like he said it would, and it feels like he's usually right on. Really, Sunday Night Football is the marquee game and presentation in the NFL right now. By a LONG shot. I do miss the ABC MNF a lot, though.

Moving MNF to ESPN was a huge mistake.

But ABC was losing loads of money, ESPN gets cable fees, and I think the NFL admitted that they wanted SNF to be the marquee game of the week anyway though.

Philly fans about to start being dicks. haha

Moving MNF to ESPN was a huge mistake.

But ABC was losing loads of money, ESPN gets cable fees, and I think the NFL admitted that they wanted SNF to be the marquee game of the week anyway though.

Yeah. Sunday Night is getting ALL the best games. Especially when they do flex scheduling or whatever it is called. In 2007, it felt like you got the Patriots every week! had to be awesome for ratings.

Top Bottom