• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
eyNZk.gif

Someone fix logo/face, I haz no shop skillz

Spacebar

What? He deserved that call, dude ripped his helmet off.

Nah, Babin had him by the inside shoulder and he he was getting dominated so hard his head tilted back allowing the force up his arm to go up and hit his mask. I bet the helmet wasn't even strapped on that tight.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Nah, Babin had him by the inside shoulder and he he was getting dominated so hard his head tilted back allowing the force up his arm to go up and hit his mask. I bet the helmet wasn't even strapped on that tight.

:lol, sureeee.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Sure dude, whatever you say :jnc

Narag

There's some promise in this approach.

I gotta say, of all the football commentators out there, Chris Collinsworth seems to be right the most. He seems to understand the modern game better than most. I dunno.

Top Bottom