• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mr.Bob just made a mess wherever he is.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
tony_romo112207.jpg

squicken

The only way to lose to CHI is to do dumb shit like Dallas. Chicago's offense is garbage. Just don't turn it over, play conservative, and make Cutler beat you

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Romo has to be the dumbest qb in the nfl. I wonder how much longer the cowboys stick with him.

It's like, I KNOW for a fact that Romo is much better than Cutler but he's making that a hard sell tonight.

Plus, Romo is an upgrade for about 20 teams at QB so I would absolutely love if Dallas got rid of him!

effzee

FirstTake tomorrow is going to be great. The loops Skip will have to jump through to justify his love for Romo.

Don't care for the Bears but thanks for beating the Cowboys! Root for any team against the Cowboys!

Brinbe

FirstTake tomorrow is going to be great. The loops Skip will have to jump through to justify his love for Romo.

Don't care for the Bears but thanks for beating the Cowboys! Root for any team against the Cowboys!
Puts us one game up on the rest of the division!

Top Bottom