• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Crisco

Banned
Romo is a decent QB. Which is really the worst kind of NFL QB because you'll never win big with him but you'll also never completely suck. I'm looking at you Matt Ryan.

Drakeon

My deepest fear: trap game. I just dont feel good about it

Unless a freak accident occurs, there's no way you don't stomp all over the Jets. You should do at least as well as we did (though it'd be hard to hold them to no points a 2nd game in a row).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Unless a freak accident occurs, there's no way you don't stomp all over the Jets. You should do at least as well as we did (though it'd be hard to hold them to no points a 2nd game in a row).

If Sanchez starts the Texans will roll. But if they release the Tebow.... you just never know

eznark

Banned
alshon-jeffrey-is-fat.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Bears still the Bears

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom