• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow they got it right

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
so shameful. in my day cowboy fan scum invaded other stadiums. now they can't even fully infest their own hive

It's so gooooood.

MechDX

ArianFoster Nah. I was out, so I recorded the voice and I'm watching that. RT @texanjunkie: @ArianFoster ... You watching #MNF ? 23 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Arian just dont give a fuck

You should turn the game on.

Watchin' it now, bra. People who think the Cowboys are "total dog shit" seem to forget what a total dog shit team plays like.

They are just incredibly inconsistent. They can be brilliant some games, crap the next. They've been like this since the Bill Parcells days.

jbug617

Banned
Watchin' it now, bra. People who think the Cowboys are "total dog shit" seem to forget what a total dog shit team plays like.

They are just incredibly inconsistent. They can be brilliant some games, crap the next. They've been like this since the Bill Parcells days.

Jerry need a GM. It's very obvious now.

Matrix

Did Cutler just skip? lol

Top Bottom