• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Luck...be careful with that thing.

tmdorsey

What salt? I expected my team to suck this year. The draft is my Super Bowl.

By the way, if you're going to use the term "salt" you probably should use it correctly.

Then what was the point the point of your comment of losing in the playoffs then? Your comment reeks up saltiness to me.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Damn it Tramon, Luck really wants you to pick it off.

Yeah Falcons!

i3TdV3peKeBsP.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Then what was the point the point of your comment of losing in the playoffs then? Your comment reeks up saltiness to me.

Salt refers to someone crying. There was no crying involved with me pointing out that the Falcons aren't going far in the playoffs.

Narag

GG Indy.

I said the Packers wouldn't score more than 10 this half, and 0 is in fact less than 10.

I may not understand your fancy Wisconsin mathematics but I feel Aaron Rodgers isn't out of it yet. Maybe if Finley was still in to drop passes but I'm not so fortunate.

Top Bottom