• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fair catch at the 5. What an idiot.

Sappy113

I'm kinda starting to look forward to the Packers coming to St. Louis. Rodgers is gonna get killed if they don't fix whatever they're doing on that O-line now.

mr2xxx

Banned
We lose The game and RG3, yeah today couldn't of got worse. Gg falcons but you guys are suspect and destined for heartbreak.

effzee

Terrible loss for the eagles. Again shaky playcalls, Vick fumbles, & then that last drive where the D couldn't get offthe field :(

brentech

Packers don't have much chance doing anything this season, but we should really pull this game out. I don't want to be 6-10 bad

Pimpwerx

Decent win for the Phins today, but nothing unexpected either. I feel like instead of going 3-13 or 4-12, we might end up 6-10 or 7-9. That's not gonna boat us the kind of pick we want to get a top flight receiver. PEACE.

Godslay

Banned
No Aaron Hernandez today. Bill playing mind games with the Broncos.

Way too early for him to come back. It's not worth the gamble. I don't think it's him playing mind games with them. It's not that important of a game, yes a conference game, but not worth the risk from what I understand.

Damn nice run there from Green.

Top Bottom