• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

bionic77

Crimson I can't promise that you will like your new avatar. But it's coming. Steelers!

I can't believe how big of a difference Harrison made to our defense. Still no good but it was not a complete joke with him on the field. Even with everyone else getting hurt.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
.facebook_-10091095370ku2j.jpg

Way too early for him to come back. It's not worth the gamble. I don't think it's him playing mind games with them. It's not that important of a game, yes a conference game, but not worth the risk from what I understand.

Damn nice run there from Green.

Every game against Peyton is a big game for Bill.

Narag

Crimson I can't promise that you will like your new avatar. But it's coming. Steelers!

I can't believe how big of a difference Harrison made to our defense. Still no good but it was not a complete joke with him on the field. Even with everyone else getting hurt.

Give him psyduck ben.

I've been trolling Gator for weeks about Gostkowski shanking that FG against the Cards. All I could think of when Suisham lined up for that kick was, "Please don't let karma be a bitch today."

Thank you, Karma. I'm glad you hate the Pats, too.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That fair catch at the 5-yard line screwed over the Colts.

Mrbob

Thank god the bye week is after this game.

Someone needs to fix Cutler. Dude has played like shit all season save for the second half last week against Dallas.

Top Bottom