• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Manning really likes our former Texans TE.

TheFatOne

I thought it was going to be off setting penalties on the McCourty pi. Looked like Jones was being held, and that is exactly why I hate McCourty. If he even has any sense he gets his head turned around for an int, but he panics and plays the receiver. All the Pats corners do this. So I wonder if it's the personnel or the coaching staff.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So why do they play that horn after every play in NE?

I hear enough of that annoying fucking thing when the Bruins are playing.

eznark

Banned
At least you saw a good game. Nothing worse than springing for a trip and tickets and then wanting to leave early.

Yup, tons of fun an awesome seats. I'll have more thoughts once I get home probably. Rodgers was pathetic and spent the day crying like a Cutler. It was embarrassing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
that was a tough loss. winston was fading and ryans was a one down player. but dreesen is money in RZ

I agree. He was great last season and seems to be doing the same thing this year.

"Dressen is great. Colorado native. CSU guy. Comes on the 104.3 the fan, and has a segment. He feels right playing for the Broncos."

He was a great signing for you guys.

Top Bottom