• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

h1nch

Simms is such a fucking dope. "Belichick should challenge that." Two seconds later, "Yeah, why challenge it when it's so close." Thanks for the insight, Phil.

Simms is an awful color analyst. Its amazing to me that he doesn't get nearly the criticism he deserves.

Its the same with Fox. Buck + Aikman are terrible.

h1nch

I'm aware, he still has a body of service that is second to none. Like I said he deserves better.

He's not nearly the player he was, and by no means a shutdown corner, but he's still better than the majority of starting cornerbacks in the league. I'll take Champ + Porter over a lot of other CB tandems in the league.

If they draft another stud CB they can move Champ to safety where he'd be able to do some damage.

TheFatOne

I think I'm just going to have to get used to the vanilla defense. If you throw it out against Peyton Manninng that means Belichick will use it against anyone. Hightower is defnitely missed in this game. Spikes looks tentative without him.

squicken

Simms is an awful color analyst. Its amazing to me that he doesn't get nearly the criticism he deserves.

Its the same with Fox. Buck + Aikman are terrible.

Simms was the one saying Luck didn't have the arm to be an NFL QB. It's like being a referee. Announcers just have to present their opinion in an authoritative manner. Accuracy is optional

Spinluck

I swear this is the same exact Offense ran in Indy, why do they even need an O-coordinator?

And wow, a little too much on that throw, come one Manning, you know Tamme is slow as fuck.

Top Bottom