• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Spinluck

Knowing Peyton he'll try to keep the run game alive, but lets not kid ourselves, the offense has to go one dimensional at this point.

PASS PASS PASSSSSSSSSS!!!

beast786

Colts fans are cool. They were massively outnumbered today but for loud as fuck when it mattered. There was also a really cool an classy Jeff Saturday tribute.

Intresting . I always said that fans at Lambeau Field are the best. I had more than 5 people offer me gloves.

BTw, packers lol

RyanDG

Why the hell John Fox elects to receive the ball first I have no fucking idea. With as slow as the offense has been going and the fact that the defense is essentially swiss cheese against the patriots or other no huddle offenses, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Gah. Come on Denver.

Spinluck

It doesn't look good but it's still early and you have Manning.

Not even Manning can help that D lol, Colts D at least got off the field at the right time. Denver's D seems to like Brady, Ridley, and Welker's foot up their ass.

But you still have a point, I've seen crazier shit in these games.

:lol 4TH & 2

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom