• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

RyanDG

Joe Mays needs to go. Defensive tackles need to be improved. Corner backs need help. Safeties are okay, but need some fucking hands to actually catch some of the picks that should have been thrown their way (2 in specific against the Falcons were dropped by Mike Adams). For such a defensively minded coach (LOL), John Fox also really needs to figure out how the fuck to stop offenses... Offenses that are surprisingly very similar to the ones that the Broncos are actually fucking running themselves.

Dammit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So this shameball classic between Shame Towel and Russelin' is that last close game of the week, huh? So sad.

LJ11

Broncos OL isn't very good, wasn't very good last year. Why do some think it's good? Remember many, on here specifically, mentioning what a good line it is.

Milchjon

Did it really matter last year? I mean, as long as the offense scores like they do. It was nearly good enough last year.

I don't care if it was nearly good enough, it was just tense as fuck watching any game, because you always knew they were gonna break. My heart doesn't need another season like that.

Also, Pats run first? 2012 is here...

ari

Banned
That Greg Olsen trade was probably the worst trade of Angelo's shitty career.

Jay cutler though.....probably his best.

Top Bottom