• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Godslay

Banned
Broncos OL isn't very good, wasn't very good last year. Why do some think it's good? Remember many, on here specifically, mentioning what a good line it is.

Stats were tilted a bit with sacks last year due to Tebow. They were excellent in the run. They've offered good protection this year, even with missing Kuper.

Nice TD drive. That was fast. Still won't matter.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just got home.

LMAO @ Green Bay. They are going to have a hard time even making the playoffs with the way things are currently going. Difficult win for my Falcons, I have some more worries going out then I did coming in, but 5-0 is 5-0!

In the Denver game, is this more on poor play by Manning or Denver as a whole?

Put it on

images

TheFatOne

I have to watch that long bomb again, but it looked like Moore had help over the top, and Chung was super late. Which isn't surprising. He looks like Merriweather part 2 right now except with better tackling.

Godslay

Banned
Just got home.

LMAO @ Green Bay. They are going to have a hard time even making the playoffs with the way things are currently going. Difficult win for my Falcons, I have some more worries going out then I did coming in, but 5-0 is 5-0!

In the Denver game, is this more on poor play by Manning or Denver as a whole?

Defensive swiss cheese. 2 turnovers.

Top Bottom