• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

RBH

Bucs are already El Nino for Geno!

3581uz.jpg

bionic77

Exactly. Bionic, can we go back to being friends?
PA bros gotta stick together. As long as our teams are not playing each other it's all good.

P.S. As far as cities goes Philly > Pittsburgh. But if I choose teams based on how awesome the city they played in was I would be a Jets or Niners fan!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Antonio Gates was good at football?

PA bros gotta stick together. As long as our teams are not playing each other it's all good.

P.S. As far as cities goes Philly > Pittsburgh. But if I choose teams based on how awesome the city they played in was I would be a Jets or Niners fan!

New Jersey isn't very cool. Guess it's the Niners!

Godslay

Banned
Caught up to the thread after dinner. Had to drink some sake at dinner to ease the pain of such a shit defense. The linebacker play is terrible. DJ Williams will help tremendously. The dbs, and the dl seem to do fine, its just that warm gooey center that everyone seems to take advantage of. I cant say that im terribly happy with the performance, but 3-3 @ the bye is the magic number. After that we should be okay.

Top Bottom